Engineered for Versatility, the Sporty Crosstown Mixes Comfort and Performance and Will Have You Gliding Quickly Around Town, Across Campus, at the Park, or on the Path.Models: 1.1, 2.3, and 2.5
The Crosstown comes with an A2-SL butted 6061 frame that is light and durable with just the right amount of flex to ensure comfort while resisting corrosion and spending some time in the garage.
The frame geometry gives you an upright riding position, which is easy on the joints, back, and neck. The frame has rack mounts, so it's easy to personalize into a commuter or grocery getter. The fork is a Suntour NEX which has just the right amount of travel for absorbing those urban/suburban bumps and breaks in the road or path, but features a lockout just in case you know you're in for smooth riding (a locked out fork will increase efficiency).
Smooth shifting Shimano Altus components with EZ fire 8-speed shifters. The 8 cogs in the back are complimented by a smooth spinning triple crankset up front, so you have 24 possible gear combinations, enough to take on even the steepest hills or pedal easy along the path.
In addition to the relaxed geometry and suspension fork, there are a few other goodies to keep you very happy in the saddle. Vera Citywide tires are slick but wide for max efficiency and versatility on road, gravel, dirt path, or park. Crosstown's handlebar is Fuji's aluminum with a 30mm rise; the stem is Fuji's aluminum which is adjustable to most any angle. This setup is light and strong, and more importantly, is customizable to fit you personally. The Fuji Comfort saddle has a wide footprint and spring absorbers that work with the Fuji shock absorber seat post to ensure that you're always comfortable. Oval Ergo Paddle grips seal the comfort deal making the Crosstown 1.1 an excellent choice for the rider who demands quality, comfort, and versatility.
Just as ready for the trail as it is for the road, this bike knows how to cruise. The A2-SL aluminum alloy frame puts you in a comfortable, upright position. 63mm of front suspension smoothes out the bumps, Shimano 21-speed drivetrain with Altus EZ-fire shifters offers a wide gear range, and Tektro linear-pull brakes for confident stops. Padded saddle, suspension seatpost and soft grips absorb the rough stuff as 700c wheels roll easily over varying terrain. Who knew cruisin' could be so much fun?
• A2-SL aluminum alloy frame is strong, lightweight and comfortable
• 63mm of front suspension soaks up the bumps
• Shimano 21-speed drivetrain with triple cranks helps flatten hills and dial-up speed on the flats
• Shimano Altus rear derailleur for crisp, fast shifting action
• Shimano Altus EZ-Fire shifters offer quick and easy gear changes
• Flat handlebars with angle-adjustable stem for a customized fit
• Fuji Pavement saddle, suspension seatpost and comfy grips provide cushy support for your buns and hands
• Tektro linear-pull brakes deliver powerful stops
• 700c wheels and Vera CityWide tires are perfect for sidewalks, paved trails and hard packed dirt or gravel
• DingDong bell lets everyone know you're in the neighborhood
Upgrades from the 2.3 —
• Hi-Ten steel straight bladed fork gives smooth, predictable handling
• 21-speed drivetrain with Vuelta triple cranks helps flatten hills and dial-up speed on the flats
• Shimano Tourney rear derailleur for crisp, fast shifts and excellent ground clearance
• Shimano Tourney EZ-Fire shifters offer quick and effortless gear changes